Let’s Get to Work on Your Farm Insurance.
Your farm is more than a business. Often, it’s a legacy passed down for generations, and it’s your home. Being part of the Midwest, driving by hills landscaped with golden wheat fields, green corn crops, and grazing cattle is just part of our day. Tatem & Burkhart Insurance understands the value your farm holds to you along with the important role you play in our nation’s health and economy. That’s why our team of farm insurance experts is ready to roll up our sleeves and protect what you’ve worked so hard to build. No matter what size of farming operation you run – small family farms to large-scale operations – Tatem & Burkhart Insurance is proud to support and provide you with the right coverage for your business. Let’s chat about how we can help you.
Farm Insurance coverage options
We will shop our network of top-rated insurance companies and hand-pick insurance programs that fit your farm’s specific needs. Here’s a quick snapshot of typical farm insurance coverage. We’ll help you build the right mix and limit option for your operation. Other options may also be available based on your specific needs.
- Dwelling Coverage. Protects your home and possessions from fire, lightning, wind and hail. Also provides protection against vandalism and theft.
- Farm Personal Property Coverage. Protects the physical aspects of your business: livestock, feed, machinery and equipment.
- Farm Outbuilding Coverage. Protects barns, sheds, garages or other outbuildings.
- Farm Liability Coverage. Protects you from the unexpected like injuries, medical expenses and property damage.
- Farm Equipment Breakdown Coverage. Covers any loss to your covered equipment due to an accident.
- Farm Income Coverage. Reimburses you for loss of farm earnings and any extra expense and/or farm rent when your property is damaged by a covered loss.
- Replacement Cost Coverage for Irrigation Systems. Provides replacement cost coverage if pre-specified conditions are met.
- Additional Living Expenses. Pays for living expenses if you have to move out of your home due to a covered loss.
Why Tatem & Burkhart is the right choice for farm insurance
When you buy insurance, not just any policy will do. You need to make sure the right limits and coverage options are included in your plan. Tatem & Burkhart knows the farming industry and works to make sure your businesses, livelihood, and, in many cases, family legacy is protected. From our very first meeting with you – we still believe in actual conversations, not just emails – we’ll find out who you are as a farmer and what your business goals are. From there, we’ll talk about the future, what you want to accomplish long-term, and how we can help you get there. Our insurance plans aren’t just for the here and now. Like your farm, we build them to last.
Get a quote today!
Ready to dig into an insurance program that sets your farming operation up for growth? Call and ask for Spencer Burkhart at 1-800-737-3600.